Letterboxd lets you…
Keep track of every film you’ve ever watched (or just start from the day you join)
Show some love for your favorite films, lists and reviews with a “like”
Write and share reviews, and follow friends and other members to read theirs
Rate each film on a five-star scale (with halves) to record and share your reaction
Keep a diary of your film watching (and upgrade to Pro for comprehensive stats)
Compile and share lists of films on any topic and keep a watchlist of films to see
259,288,106 films watched
Write and share reviews. Compile your own lists. Share your life in film.
Below are some popular reviews and lists from this week. Sign up to create your own.
INFINITY WAR: unwatchable space trash. one of the worst movies in the MCU.
ENDGAME: a genuinely touching (and cleverly self-reflexive) mega-spectacle about how it feels to fail the people you love. one of the best movies in the MCU.
i don’t make the rules!
glad that the entire genre of superhero movies could end on a high note.
(longer, spoilery thoughts to come on friday)
obviously not spoiling anything, but-
• this movie is three goddamn hours! this would have never happened when obama was president!!
* and it FEELS like three hours! i was legitimately SWEATY at the end of this movie!
* and there isn’t even a goddamn post credits scene??? what in the!!!
* explicitly! gay! character!!!!!
* feel like this movie could’ve been a tight 60 minutes if they cut half of the one-liners and all of the scenes where someone…
Avengers: The Search for Purpose
Avengers: Endgame isn't like any other movie. Actually, I would go as far as to say that it isn't a movie at all. It looks like one, it acts like one, and it's a damn good one, but Endgame feels more akin to a climactic sporting event. It's the Superbowl of the MCU, and the fact that it was marketed using highlights from previous films reinforces that thought.
People will come into Endgame expecting finality,…
three important announcements:
1. i wear a shock collar that usually goes off every time i feel the urge to rewatch this, but its powers are futile on 4/20 :(
2. the words “foot” or “feet” are said 24 times in this cursed movie, and that’s why i will no longer be wearing open-toed sandals in public
3. zed’s dead, baby. ZED’S DEAD