Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again ★★★★½

THIS IS HOW SEQUALS SHOULD BE
I smiled like an idiot for 90% of the movie, and teared up for the other 10%. The songs and choreography were FANTASTIC. I couldn’t help but sing along to the well done original songs, too. Lily James carried this movie with her radiant, charismatic attitude. There were amazing and emotional performances from the entire cast. One of my favorite feel good movies of all time.

Abraham Leonard liked this review