Adam Grossman’s review published on Letterboxd:
- A kaleidoscopic, hypnotic, Hitchcockian-level, paranoia thriller masked as a enigmatic treaty on memory, loneliness, the nature of existence and human nature, and the struggle of the class divide.
- One of the year’s best music moments? Without a doubt.
- That first dream of the burning greenhouse? Wow.
- A loner. A siren. A monster.
- How the fuck is this not nominated for the ‘Best Foreign Language’ Oscar?
Five quotes (so many to choose from)...
“Aren’t all protagonists nuts?”
“I’ll do anything for fun.”
“To me, the world is a mystery.”
“You need to feel the bass... right here.”