Yves W’s review published on Letterboxd:
This movie features:
1) Suicide Squad style introductions (complete with the world's cheapest looking slap-on text effect) for all the main characters.
2) A scene where Benedict Cumberbatch drinks out a empty cup but pretends that it is full
3) The serious use of the word "circlejerk"
4) A scene where Bumblebee Cabbagepatch gets the core message of the Leave campaign from a expectant fathers guide to pregnancy book.
5) 3 tracks from the Windows movie maker sound library
...and much more
In other words, this movie is trash. But at least it's memorably terrible. Good job movie!
TL;DR: Somehow not a Netflix original.