21yo public health major • she/her • NC/SC • just here for a good time
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
it’s the skip in my heartbeat when héloïse turns around at the edge of the cliff and her eyes pierce my soul. it’s the spark you see in héloïse’s face as she intently watches marianne play the harpsichord. it’s marianne’s little catch-breath when they lock eyes as héloïse poses for the first time. it’s my heart beating faster when they stare at each other and smile at the bonfire and when héloïse’s dress catches fire, so does their love. it’s…
how rv (2006) and we’re the millers (2013) are actually the same film:
- family or ‘family’ of 4 goes on an rv trip, each with one younger son and one older daughter
- they run into another kooky family in an rv and the younger son falls in love with the kooky family’s daughter
- the kooky family’s father has a mustache
- the kooky family’s rv has an obnoxious horn
- the kooky family are regular or full…
wow this was a really great series. i was fighting back tears half the time and also frustrated that those in power would allow this to happen. i didn’t really know much more about the challenger other than it exploded, the entire crew died, and there was a teacher as part of the crew, so this doc was very informative. the interviews of family members and those involved were very impactful and really grounded the whole situation.