Jackson Coates’s review published on Letterboxd:
Through it's whole runtime I couldn’t 't stop thinking of how similar it is to Claire's Knee. I'm just going to list them cause I'm lazy rn.
1. Both are about a relationship between an older man and someone much younger.
2. They both take place over the span of one Summer.
3. Both have the tone and pacing of a slow lackadaisical summer
4. The older man at the end of the movie is engaged to a woman
5. Both take place in Europe
6. There's a dance scene that's a lot like the one in cmbyn. That's not really that big but it's there.