This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
edennr01’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
My scattered thoughts on Drive:
• “Well that was depressing.”
• “Is the violence a little too much or am I just a wuss?”
• “I want a guy to look at me the way the Driver looks at Irene.”
• “Ryan Gosling is so hot in sunglasses and a denim jacket.”
• “Ryan Gosling’s blue eyes are freaking gorgeous.”
• “These jerks got what they deserved. Screw em.”
• “This music is a bit annoying.”
• “Alternative title for this film: Sexy Driver.”
• “WHOAH THE ELEVATOR KISS SCENE IS PERFECT—oh my gosh he just destroyed that guy’s face with his foot!!!”
• “🎶I need a hero. I’m holding out for a hero ‘til the end of the night. He’s gotta be strong, and he’s gotta be fast, and he’s gotta be Ryan Gosling cause he’s such a talented actor with good looks and a great sense of humor who deserves a gosh darn Oscar for crying out loud.🎶”