I used to write criticism; now, I invite it. I like movies with snow in them.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Five things (but three of them are jokes):
1. Like the orcas, bisexuals have an irrepressible need to devour the ultra-wealthy.
2. In retrospect, I'm really glad I didn't show the screener of this to my family on Thanksgiving night.
3. I really didn't like this movie, but it made me realize how short Barry Keoghan is. He's an actor who hasn't clicked for me before, but now that I know he's short, I'm coming around on him. This makes…
1. If I say nice things about Lena Dunham, a crack opens in the earth and releases the hundreds of AV Club commenters we keep imprisoned there, but this movie is utterly lovely. It’s easy to forget how intuitive and emotionally dialed in Dunham is as a director because of her whole deal, but I am glad taking her out of her usual milieu is reminding people how good she can be.
2. Bella Ramsey somehow handles the…