enricioni’s review published on Letterboxd:
Things I learned:
- Orm is a name.
- The sea and land are the same.
- Deserts are land oceans.
- Judy Dench is not the only legendary British actress with a taste for trash money.
- There's no such thing as too much exposition. It's nice because the amount of exposition here is probably equivalent to the percentage of the Earth that is water. And that is thematically relevant. Though, again, the sea and land are the same.
- Flaccid poets are sickening.
- Underwater lava looks like toothpaste. This is not accurately portrayed in the film, but we looked it up and saw the photos.