Im just gonna write these notes for me because there is no way I can even begin to understand this masterpiece.
- felt like a Beckett play, especially the climax scene
- It feels accumulative of an entire life filled with absolute torture from the human condition, as well as the relentless drive to find meaning in art and creation.
- i loved the stalkers performance, specifically the quality of his voice and his tenderness (Which of course ended up being a choice bc nothing gets past this director lol)
- the choice to shoot the 3 of them on top of each-other in this awesome dynamic way made me really feel like they were all representative of one single man, Tarkov himself, and that he was making a personal movie above everything else.
- the sleeping/dream sequence/poem that leads to the intro of the dog is fucking INSANE.