𝚮𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖉𝖊 🎃🕯️👻’s review published on Letterboxd:
🌞 How to stay joyful during the pandemic:🌞
1. Eat right, try not to drink alcohol or smoke.🍏🧃🚭 But if you do slip, it's OK, because it's a stressful time and at least you are not smoking crack or something.
2. Work out.😅
3. Shave whatever needs to be shaved. There's never a reason to look like an animal.🪒
4. Listen to the happiest song in existence - Watermelon Sugar. If at any point you feel weird about listening to the same song for hours, switch to the live performance of it on SNL. If it happens again, switch to the live performance of it on NPR #lifehacks 🍉☀️🍓
5. If you feel very upset/scared/tired watch the actual video of SNL performance of it. DO NOT watch it more than 3 times in a row or you will start sweating and you may faint. Trust me on this.💦💦💦
6. Watch the music video for Lights Up. You *will* then spend some time googling "can I get pregnant from watching something?" but you probably can't. Probably. And the bliss of watching it is priceless and worth it.👀🔥👶
7. Rewatch all released episodes of What We do in the Shadows. Then rewatch them again.🦇🦉🧛
8. Rewatch hilarious/happy movies you know will make you laugh and instead of focusing on how underrated this particular one is focus on the fact that thanks to it we have the footage of Ryan "baby face" Gosling 1. punching through glass like a dumb bitch 2. snapping at teenage girls 3. screaming like a 5 year old girl so many times.🛁🕵️♂️🚬
PS: Why do I think, if I ever get married, me telling my husband "I'm fucking your dad" like Crowe's character's wife does here is not outside the realm of possibility?
Don't answer that.