The sound design in this is out of this world for me, it makes you feel things tbh. What matters most is not the sound rather the lack of it in key points that make you feel as if your heart stops and pin you to the moment and what's happening in the narrative. Technically a brilliant film but you do need significant knowledge in history around WWII to understand it (which is expected)
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
okay this is so bad i have to make topics
1. 10 min in and it already failed the bechdel test
2. the husband is a fucking cheating asshole and then surprise he's the good guy???
3. the teacher is the creepiest guy ever yet it's still this big surprise when he stalks her
3. she clearly doesn't want to fuck him but she still goes to bed with him??????
4. she gets a text from an anonymous sender telling…