we useda be a propa cuntry wiv propa shite films with sexy bri'ish people in. now look at us
i know you're all probably thinking my god ella's gone insane, she's watched five colin farrell movies in two days ! but never fear it's just the homosexuality leaving my body
this film was pretty cool, I imagine an insult to the original, although I haven't seen that, but I can just tell.
You may encounter a child in threatening circumstances
A horrifying landscape of bad acting, boring dialogue, shocking costumes, and some of the worst singing I've ever heard in my life. What a dream.
The highlight for me has to be Cami and her roman legion skirts and how we slagged off everything she did even though we made her do it.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Love plot holes? This is the film for you!
My review is as follows:
1. Who was the Luna the creepy child?
2. That man was the worst lawyer I've ever seen
3. What was the slime under the bed?
4. And why?
5. Why did the sister literally dig her own grave simply because her niece gave her a death stare?
6. The sister went missing and they looked for her for about 5 minutes and then gave up…