sofyan’s review published on Letterboxd:
Yes...dance...dance....keep dancing...it's beautiful...it's beautiful....it's beautiful....
- Holy moly fuck!!!
- That fuckin' ending! Bloody fuck!
- More creepy as fuck than the original.
- There's sixth acts, and the final act is the best. Omfg. Blood everywhere!
- The World is wider than the original.
- Olga scene is fuck me out!
- Gloomy Atmosphere.
- Amazing and Creepy Scores by Thom Yorke. It's really haunting me so bad. Especially "Suspirium Finale" and "Volk".
- Great shot tho.
- Beatiful Cinematography and the zooming shot is typical of 70s Suspiria.
- Mia Goth is very cool, suffer from it protruding.
- Tilda Swinton is not too flashy, just like that.
- And yes Dakota Johnson is the most prominent in this film.
- For some reason I felt less with Patricia's character played by Chloe Grace Moretz. I need more!
- The Epilog part....hmm I see.... A&J
- The post credit scene... Oh Fuck!!
- Luca Guadagnino is a masterfuckingpiece director. He amazed me again. As always.
It's beautiful as hell.