Tv show guy takes on movies!
Reviews for this one were terrible so my expectations were low but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say I was mildly entertained throughout. The humors not for everyone and at times Ryan Reynolds character/persona just wasn’t believable. I know this movie isn’t meant to be a realistic masterpiece but he just didn’t talk like a normal person. No one talks that vulgar on a regular basis with no regard to who he was around. When he (in…
- Superb female lead
- Great visuals and atmosphere
- can’t stand Gorman and Burke
- Every other supporting actor/actress is great
- “Game over man, game over!” Hahaha
- love the relationship between Burke and newt
- this Burke guy is a real piece of work
Loved every second of this film. I was a little worried watching this hot off MI: Fallout, but it did not disappoint. For sure one of my favorites.
- Creepy from the first frame
- daughter mad creepy... that tongue clicking makes me uneasy lol
- can def feel the sense the family dynamics are off right away
- what maniac brings there little sister to a high school party?
- 😳x1000 when you know what happens on the way to the hospital.
So this was for sure one of the scariest movie I’ve ever seen. Terrible idea watching this past midnight, but can’t take that back now.…