This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
kate’s review published on Letterboxd :
This review may contain spoilers.
wow, the power of women!
some personal favorite moments:
• carol kicking ass to just a girl by gwen stefani. just...hands down one of the best scenes in the film
• “i don’t have to prove anything to you” I SCREAMED
• every single goose and fury scene
• “is that why we never hung out?” “no, i just never liked you”
• the scene where carol stood right back up again every time she was knocked down. it actually had me crying bc it was so empowering to see
• and of course the mid credits scene. everyone in the theater started cheering and it made me really excited for endgame :’)