This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
kate’s review published on Letterboxd :
This review may contain spoilers.
things i loved about this movie:
• tree gelbman and her cute af outfits. i’m literally in love with her
• tree’s relationship with her mother :( had me crying in the theater
• the suicide sequence to hard times please i was ROLLING, definitely the best scene in the entire movie
• tree and carter soulmates CONFIRMED
• the principal watching my cat from hell
• “my yoohoo”
• some backstory on why the time loop happened in the first place!
• i liked how the professor’s wife was in on it. it was a cool reference to the alternate ending of the original film!
overall i’d say i liked the first one a bit more but this was great!