as a little girl I inspired to be a “pop star”, always doing karaoke at little pubs singing back to black, it breaks my heart knowing the actual meaning behind the song.
it’s annoying how the media seems to distort any true identity, demonising and bullying the people who aren’t afraid to be their self, yet they glamourise the fake identities.
thoughts throughout the film :
- jlaws hair is really nice
- this bitch won’t leave
- is this monster house?
- whys this family so problematic?
- javier’s character clearly hates jlaw’s character
- THIS IS SO RANDOM WHY ARE THEY PAINTING HER HOUSE ???????????
- WHY ARE PEOPLE SO ANNOYING?
- writing is more important then a baby ???
- LEAVE ! GTFO !!
- LEAVVVE, THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING AND STRESSFUL
- he must be a talented…