kylakw’s review published on Letterboxd:
ari aster man. I don’t even know how to approach thinking about this let alone reviewing it. so instead here is a mini list of the predominant things that went through my head whilst watching, in no particular order:
1. starting image (painting) opening up like a wes anderson film, thank you ari
2. god florence pugh is so great
3. men ain’t shit
4. will poulter iloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyou
5. opening sequence. just, yes.
8. florence you deserve literally everything better than this man smh
11. so visually stunning wo- avert eyes omg abort abort abort abort
12. so Sweden trip anyone??