In September, LaCinetek pays tribute to Catherine Deneuve, who received the Golden Lion of Honour at the Venice Film Festival in August 2002.
LaCinetek joins this tribute through 20 key films of her career, from the 1960s to 2000. 20 pieces of an enigmatic and jubilant puzzle to celebrate one of the most beautiful filmographies in the world, which crosses all genres (musical, horror, thriller, comedy, drama) and where the indomitable star is in turn ingenuous and perverse, restrained and unrestrained, bourgeois and popular...
From Demy to Téchiné, from Buñuel to Lars von Trier, Deneuve, queen of metamorphosis, never stops changing: "I have not fixed myself, I did not remain frozen in what I have done, nor in what I have been.
- Portuguese Vacation by Pierre Kast (1963)
- The Umbrellas of Cherbourg by Jacques Demy (1964)
- Repulsion by Roman Polanski (1965)
- The Young Girls of Rochefort by Jacques Demy (1967)
- Belle de jour by Luis Buñuel (1967)
- Tristana by Luis Buñuel (1970)
- Donkey Skin by Jacques Demy (1970)
- Un Flic by Jean-Pierre Melville (1972)
- Zig Zig by László Szabó (1975)
- Lovers Like Us by Jean-Paul Rappeneau (1975)
- See Here My Love by Hugo Santiago (1979)
- The Last Metro by François Truffau (1980)
- Hotel America by André Téchiné (1981)
- The Hunger by Tony Scott (1983)
- Scene of the Crime by André Téchiné (1986)
- My Favorite Season by André Téchiné (1993)
- Night Wind by Philippe Garrel (1999)
- Time Regained by Raúl Ruiz (1999)
- Dancer in the Dark by Lars von Trier (2000)
- Kings and Queen by Arnaud Desplechin (2004)
Movies are available for rent at the special rate of €2 SD and €3 HD. LaCinetek is available in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Austria and the availability can differ from one country to another.
Find the Focus on LaCinetek here -> www.lacinetek.com/selection/catherine-deneuve-