Matthew Ramsey’s review published on Letterboxd:
Just quick hits for this one:
1. My hot take in this review: any five minutes of "Skyfall" is more engaging than the entirety of "Spectre."
That's just my opinion though. I respect anyone who likes "Spectre."
2. Although I can make nitpicks about this movie being kind of overedited in spots, the cinematography by the Deakins still rocks.
3. Let's take a moment to recognize the excellent and exciting score by Thomas Newman.
4. I might sound dumb here, but I finally saw James Bond crying after five whole viewings or so.
5. Trivia for you: Tanner is played by Rory Kinnear who's the son of the actor that played Mr. Salt in "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."