GET OFF THE GRASS!!!!!!!!
conflict with dani and christian: convincing. the opening argument in particular, where she ends up apologizing to him, is realistically terrifying.
conflict with josh and christian: not convincing. (battle of the theses???)
gore: can't look at it!
dani: did nothing wrong.
crowd at the regal barkley cinemas at 3pm on a monday: chatty!
- I'm drunk with the power of inner strength!
- Big Fun
- My first Jackie Chan movie outside of Rush Hours / Around the World in 80 Days and I have to say it is refreshing to see Jackie Chan so in his element!
- Thankful that our theater is running a "cult" film series, I feel lucky to watch these movies with a rambunctious crowd.
- i want to find whoever picked timothee chalamet and michael stuhlbarg to do the commentary together and kiss them for this gift they've given us.
- this is the most soft spoken commentary i've ever heard.
- "they're just moments, and they're gone. like this movie!" jesus
- stuhlbarg speaks like he's reciting poetry.
- at one point, michael asks what book elio gives to marzia and timothee doesn’t know so he doesn’t say anything and michael…
ok so listen, i took this summer class on film exhibition and programming and for our final project we planned a screening at the local independent theater. one day in class i was like PAN'S LAB CUZ 10FF ANIVERSERY CRITERION blah blah blah. anyway, we ended up going w/it and i got to man the event page for the thing and write PREPARE YOUR EYEBALL HANDS in the mass media line of duty and tonight was the showing and it…