This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
kai’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
- the entire first half
- oscar isaac
- fundamental misunderstanding of academia
- weird casual homophobia
- mansplaining bob dylan directly to the audience
- TWO DIFFERENT NARRATORS
- typo in the subtitles (this matters to me.)
- exploiting mental illness/suicide for shock value
- oscar isaac doing a keg stand
- depressed oscar isaac with a beard ruining my enjoyment of inside llewyn davis by association
- like this movie just straight up hates women
- women are either young & stupid or they’re mothers and they die tragically after imparting wisdom to men, who are allowed to be real people
- amazon product placement
- annette bening’s wardrobe
- oscar isaac can pay his rent this year!
- antonio banderas