jlara’s review published on Letterboxd:
Watching The Twilight Saga For The First Time In My Life™ #5 - THE FINAL CHAPTER
okay, that was exciting. no matter how good or horrible a franchise is, i'll ALWAYS cry at the end, it's like saying goodbye to people that you lived with for a while.
NOT SAYING that twilight saga was bad it was actually SO MUCH MORE than i expected. i thought i wouldn't like it but I DID!!!
- WHEN CARLISLE DIED I SCREAMED OUT LOUD omg i just love him so much
- MY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT i finished twilight (2008) and i was like "meh, whatever" now, finishing breaking dawn part 2, i was screaming at the death of a character (and cried a little bit in the credits showing ALL of the characters with a thousand years playing)
- still think bella is a little bit annoying
- JACOB IS CREEPY AF
- lee pace as a sexy goth vampire made me straight
- i thought edward annoying in twilight now i'm totally obsessed with him and i'll probably watch a thousand shitty movies because robert pattinson is in it.
so now i finish this series saying:
GIOVANA ESSA FOI PRA VOCÊ!!!