Sam Herbst’s review published on Letterboxd:
- Dr. Strange is a surgeon and then can't do surgeon stuff because his hands don't work kind of like Nip/Tuck
- Dr. Strange is a mean surgeon who told a guy no once but now he needs that same guy to tell him yes!!!
- Dr. Strange thinks he can't do the magic because his hands!!! but then a guy with no hand does it and *~*wow*~*
- Chiwetel is wise and black and he will help you, White Doctor!
- Dr. Strange says "that's a thing" because the kids say that too!!!
- Sad Dr. Strange has a long sad beard but then Suddenly Good at Magic Dr. Strange shaves sad beard because sad beard is a metaphor!
- Tilda Swinton is not acting. This is how she behaves at home.
Okay I can't this movie was fine and obviously had great visual effects and also Mads was in it!!!