i love movies, lists, and women
things i need to know about genovia:
1. how old is it? (the various art in the palace suggests quite)
2. who did they gain independence from in 1704?
3. what are their official languages?
4. is having presumably multiple official languages the reason everyone has a different accent or is it because of immigration?
5. just everything about their rules of succession because how could clarisse marry into the royal family and then take over as sovereign when her husband died?
6. what was their role in world war 2?