Bartender who enjoys writing about things including movies
I want to move to Italy in the nineteen-eighties, wear billowy shirts, listen to love my way and swim in the sea. I don’t think there exists higher praise than that.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
HI! Here is a list of several things I dislike about a movie middle-aged Americans recommended to me when I used to work in a tourist hotspot:
- Casual usage of the F word
- Wanting to kill yourself due to failing a shop class, if they wanted to do a interesting high expectations are too heavy too bear he could have also failed maths.
- Bender and Claire get together at the end despite all the rape and S/A…
Several similarities between me and Milo i noticed when watching this very horny movie:
- We both like history, languages and maps.
- We both look good in tank tops
- We both went into the same professions as our late grandfathers
- We both are unable to control ourselves around lightskin women with dyed hair and tattoos
- We both hate the military-industrial-complex
- We both think that artifacts should remain in their homelands
Ah the joy that is watching a major release in a major cinema, A gang of unruly 14-year-olds screaming and kicking chairs, while a symphony of Grolsch bottles pop-off all around me.
my relationship towards the great cultural dictatorship that is the MCU has weighed back and forth throughout the years, Going from love, to indifference, to a very strong dislike. My feelings have yet again changed since seeing this film now falling thoroughly into the dislike category.