Manchester by the Sea

Manchester by the Sea ★★★★

jackson told me to watch this and I’m glad he did 

things I will carry with me from this film: 
- the look on Lee’s face when he is done speaking with the police at the station
- the choice of having the film be 95% quiet dialogue and establishing shots only to use the other 5% for a whiplash look into the actual events of trauma
- just the overall theme of pain and punishment and how forgiveness is so hard to give and take

Block or Report

shelt0n liked these reviews