This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
jessi’s review published on Letterboxd:
This review may contain spoilers.
i have so many thoughts about this episode.
1. i really have loved how they are able to capture each decade.
2. i hate that people think wanda is a villain when she’s been through so much trauma.
3. i don’t agree with what she’s doing. i think it’s unfair. i feel bad for vision because he knows something’s wrong.
4. i still think agnes is the villain.
5. i screamed when evan peters came up on my tv screen. the only thing is that is weird for me is that he’s quicksilver and not pietro. i’m thinking it was accidental that wanda “hired” someone else to play him because she couldn’t bare to see the real pietro.
BEST EPISODE SO FAR!