Starts off (moments after last movie) with Michael decimating a crew of firemen then quickly loses all momentum. Very fun gruesome kills but just way too much wheel spinning.
Deeply “fine”. Some great extraneous character moments. Generally the humor works. Otherwise feels pretty sloppily made, with not very creative kills. Love the teeth being dropped into the bathroom stall tho, great gag.
David Gordon Green is an enigma. This movie should not have gotten him an Exorcist sequel gig.
As Victoria’s de facto local production documenter it was my duty to watch our biggest production yet. This was shot here for 6 months during lockdown. I did not manage to see my crush, Margaret. A ton of recognizable locations doubling as the area surrounding Seattle. Worked, looked pretty good.
Thought the series started out pretty ham fisted but I’m glad I stuck it through as it got a lot stronger, with more complex characters. Some great performances in here,…
Round 2 with Dad. Dads love Bond. Loose thoughts:
• Ana de Armas (most beautiful woman no doubt) absolutely dominates her 10 minutes, she rules.
• Bond’s Jamaica pad is very sick, living so good.
• Billy Magnussen is a perfect CIA freak, great bit.
• Hans Zimmer has like zero presence here and his big climax song is an obvious rip-off of Sunshine. He put the wrong uncredited understudies on this gig.
• I appreciate that Craig used his…