Found this one pretty forgettable, actually. Only thing I can say for SURE is “Letty” joins Tokyo Drift’s “Han” as characters who are absolutely, definitely dead.
The first time he’s onscreen, Bow Wow (whose character nickname is “Twink,”) says to Lucas Black: “don’t ask don’t tell.” I like to see the series staying true to itself. Also: Lucas Black unseats John Travolta in Grease as the oldest “teenager” I’ve ever seen.
31 Days of Horror: Day 22
What I Learned
- Jamie Lee's still got it-- although technically I already knew this
- don't make out with Tigra
- never bring a knife to a gun fight, OR a knife fight
- horror movie cops are effective and competent
- no really, they are
- revenge is a dish best served hot
- Solidly entertaining. Had a great time.
- Silver Shamrock masks on the trick-or-treaters, nice touch
What I Learned:
- French people are pervs
- salamanders and human brains function about the same way
- weight lifting restricts your peripheral vision
- 2 people college girls most want to spend their birthdays with: 1) their father 2) their former brain surgeon
- never eat shish kebab off the skewer
- if you flashback to a car accident enough times, eventually the circumstances will change so it becomes more survivable
- doctor’s heads are gushing with fruit…